Friday, October 3, 2008

Changes

UPDATE, 5/20/2011: I will be cross-posting my Goodreads reviews on this blog.

I started this blog at the beginning of the year, hoping that I'd be able to organize all my reads and write little reviews of each book. My original goal was to document the whole of 2007, but to be honest, its not as fun as I thought it would be. Some book bloggers can't wait to get to their computer and publish their thoughts - I'm not that way. Somehow it seems too much like homework, and after 6 years of school, I'm ready for a break! Since this blog isn't too much fun for me, I've decided to change things up.

I've had two blogs before, and it didn't work out, so I'm going back to one. My intention is to write a monthly wrap-up of all the books I've read that month, with only a one-line review, if any. You can see me at: RangerSarah.

I hope these reviews have been helpful, or at least moderately entertaining. Make sure to visit me over at my original site!

No comments: